Pengaruh Promosi, Brand Image, dan Shopping Lifestyle terhadap Impulse Buying di Shopee

Abdul Salam

Abstract


This study aims to analyze the effect of promotion, brand image and shopping lifestyle on impulse buying at shopee in the Margoluwih Village community. This study uses a quantitative approach with data collection using a questionnaire. The population in this study is the people of Margoluwih Village. The sampling technique was the Slovin formula and the research sample obtained was 97 respondents. There are two variables used in this study, namely the independent variable and the dependent variable. The independent variables in this study were promotion (X1), brand image (X2), and shopping lifestyle (X3). For the dependent variable, namely impulse buying (Y). The method of data analysis with multiple linear regression models, then in processing the data using the Eiews 9 software application. The results of this study based on t-test analysis showed that promotion and shopping lifestyle had a positive effect on impulse buying at shopee. Meanwhile, brand image does not have a positive effect on impulse buying at shopee in the Margoluwih Village community. The coefficient of determination (Adjusted R Square) is 0.634453 or 63%. This means that Promotion (X1), Brand Image (X2), and Shopping Lifestyle (X3) have a joint effect of 63%. While the other 37% are influenced by other factors not mentioned in this study.


Keywords


Promotion; Brand Image; Shopping Lifestyle; Impulse Buying

References


Angela, V., & Paramita, E. L. (2020). Pengaruh Lifestyle Dan Kualitas Produk Terhadap Keputusan Impulse Buying Konsumen Shopee Generasi Z. Jurnal Ekobis: Ekonomi Bisnis & …. http://ejournal.stiemj.ac.id/index.php/ekobis/article/view/132

Davies, R. (2003). Branding Asian Tourist Destinations–Trends and Brand Recall. In Branding, Asian Tourist Destinations–A Series ….

Fauziah, S., & Rahmidani, R. (2021). Pengaruh Promosi Penjualan dan Shopping Lifestyle terhadap Impulse Buying Produk Fashion. Jurnal Ecogen. http://ejournal.unp.ac.id/students/index.php/pek/article/view/11046

Kotler, P., & Armstrong, G. (2018). Pengaruh Harga, Promosi Dan Kepercayaan Konsumen Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian. In Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling.

Maulana, R. I. (2018). Promosi dan Store Atmosphere Terhadap Shopping Emotion dan Impulse Buying. 2(2).

Nurlinda, R. A., & Christina, D. (2020). Peran Positive Emotion Sebagai Mediator Hedonic Shopping Dan Shopping Lifestyle Terhadap Impulse Buying Di Lazada. In Jurnal Riset Manajemen dan …. digilib.esaunggul.ac.id. https://digilib.esaunggul.ac.id/public/UEU-Journal-18160-11_0795.pdf

Purwaningsih, A. G., & Nurhadi. (2021). Pengaruh Promosi Penjualan Dan Gender Terhadap Perilaku Impulse Buying Pada E-Commerce Shopee. Jurnal Ilmiah STIE MDP, 10(2), 159–167.

Sari, A. K. (2018). Pengaruh Discount, Brand Image, dan Store Atmosphere terhadap Impulse Buying. Juournal of Multidisciplinary Studies, 2(2), 1–17.

Sugiyono, P. D. (2017). Metode Penelitian Bisnis: Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, Kombinasi, dan R&D. In Penerbit CV. Alfabeta: Bandung. CV. Alfabeta.

Temporal, P. (2014). Branding for the public sector: Creating, building and managing brands people will value. books.google.com. https://books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr=&id=mNGSBQAAQBAJ&oi=fnd&pg=PA3&dq=%22paul+temporal%22+brand&ots=mriAq9B1ls&sig=6F5hJLZzFob-rHhDqVPwJGIGGeY

Wahyuni, R. S., & Setyawati, H. A. (2020). Pengaruh Sales Promotion, Hedonic Shopping Motivation dan Shopping Lifestyle Terhadap Impulse Buying Pada E-Commerce Shopee. Jurnal Ilmiah Mahasiswa Manajemen, Bisnis Dan Akuntansi (JIMMBA), 2(2), 144–154. https://doi.org/10.32639/jimmba.v2i2.457


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.


Creative Commons License
JESI is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. View My Stats